Service #1: Teaching English in Spain Program Premium Package:
- English teaching position in Spain and connection with school (fully managed by regional government)
- One-on-one, personalized assistance with entire Language Assistant Registration Process
- One-on-one, personalized assistance with entire Language Assistant Application Process
- One-on-one, personalized assistance with entire Visa Process
- One-on-one, personalized assistance with entire Spanish legal residency process
- One-on-one, personalized assistance with all required bureaucratic procedures after arriving
- One-on-one, personalized assistance opening Spanish Bank Account
- Phone Assistance
- WiFi/Internet Assistance
- Continued Support and Availability for entirety of first-year
Service #2: Intensive Spanish Language Immersion Course
Four-Day intensive language immersion course in Madrid, Spain taught by native Spanish speaker and professor.
Uniquely designed to prepare you for your transition to life in Spain.
The intensive Spanish language course will cover:
- Immersion workshops
- Development of communicative skills
- Important vocabulary and phrases designed to make your transition smoother:
- Opening a bank account
- First day of class
- Buying groceries
- Navigating transportation
- Checking into a hotel/traveling
- Small groups
- And much, much more!
Four hours of intensive class and workshops per day. Lunch will be provided each day.
The RVF International Language Immersion Course will begin September 21, 2020 and run till September 24, 2020.
Service #3: Cultural Immersion Week (Madrid)
Come explore beautiful Madrid, Spain!
The Cultural Immersion Week will consist of exploring historical and mesmerizing sites all across Madrid, such as Parque de El Retiro, el Palacio de Cristal, the Royal Palace, Gran Via, and much, much more!
The Cultural Immersion Week is designed to help you experience all that Madrid has to offer. We will visit local bars and restaurants, taste genuine Spanish tapas and wines, visit beautiful sites, and connect with locals as they share about their lives in Spain.
The Cultural Immersion Week will begin September 22, 2020 and run till September 25, 2020.
Each afternoon, we will explore a new region of Madrid, visit remarkable sites, and end each afternoon at a local Spanish tapas bar where we will further connect with and experience Spain plate by plate!
The Cultural immersion Week includes one free meal the last night of the tour at a historic Madrid tapas bar.
|Teaching English in Spain Premium Package Only||Only €999! (€399 sign-up fee + €600 remaining balance)|
|Language Immersion Week Ad-On||€375 non-refundable registration fee|
|Cultural Immersion Week Ad-On||€375 non-refundable registration fee|
To participate in the RVF International Teaching English in Spain Program, there is a €399 upfront sign-up fee, with a €200 refund rate guarantee if not placed, or if, in the very unlikely event, if not issued a visa.
Two Payment Plan Options
I. One Total Payment for Remaining Balance (10% savings off Premium Package!!)
|Teaching English in Spain Premium Package||One Total Payment Upfront of €500 by May 2020 – You save €100!|
II. 12 Separate Installments for Remaining Balance
|Teaching English in Spain Premium Package||12 Separate Installments of €50 only between May 2020 – April 2021|
Request Detailed Information and a Free 30-Minute Consultation Call