Teach English in Spain with RVF International!
RVF International cooperates with public schools all across Spain that are looking for native English speakers from the United States and Canada to teach their native language (English) as language assistant teachers.
Our RVF International Teach English in Spain Program provides visa support, support moving to Spain, support with residency status in Spain, Spanish language courses and cultural immersion opportunities, and complete support throughout the duration of the entire first year.
The local regional governments in Spain completely operate and manage the school placements and the connection with the schools, while RVF International supports applicants throughout the entire application process, placement process, visa process, residency process and everyday matters both big and small.
The only requirements to participate are as follows:
- Must hold an American or Canadian passport
- Must hold at least a four-year university degree (Associates Degrees not accepted)
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 59
- No prior teaching experience is required and only a basic level of Spanish is needed to participate.
“They help with all the bureaucratic nonsense that I would not be able to do myself…they make sure that everything, every form, every application, everything, is filled out correctly, they make the appointments for you…I would not be in Spain having this incredible opportunity if it weren’t for RVF International.”-RAYMOND (CONNECTICUT)
Life in Spain Teaching English
“My favorite part about being here in Spain has been all of the great food, as well as the weather. Not to mention the people have been extremely friendly and warm here and have made me feel very welcome, which has been helpful moving to a new country.”-Carl, California
Placements are available all over Spain in the following regions:
- The Basque Country
- The Canary Islands
- Castilla la Mancha
- Castilla León
- Baleares Islands
- La Rioja
“My experience with RVF has been an absolute dream. They have been so amazing to work with…they have made this entire process so manageable and so relaxed. This has been the most relaxed moving process I have ever had in a foreign country.”-CAROLINE (NEW YORK)
The benefits of the RVF International Teaching English in Spain Program are the following:
- Job placement ensured (or money back guarantee)
- Four-day work weeks (Either Monday or Fridays free).
- In smaller regions, work between 12 – 14 hours per week and in larger regions, work between 16 – 20 hours per week.
- Monthly stipend between €800 to €1000 depending on the region (non-taxed, competitive Spanish salary).
- Free private health insurance guaranteed by regional government.
- One-on-one, personalized assistance throughout entire application process.
- One-on-one, personalized assistance throughout entire visa process.
- One-on-one, personalized assistance throughout entire Spanish residency process.
- Continued support for everyday practical matters throughout the entire first-year.
- Cultural Immersion and Spanish Language Immersion opportunities.
Teaching English in Spain
“…I love interacting with the little kids because they are so open, they’re not afraid to ask questions…I’m really enjoying the children, I’m enjoying the school system…I am enjoying teaching in Spain and will finish out this year very happy.”-Deriise, Georgia
Important dates to remember:
- Official registration process for the RVF International Teaching English in Spain Program: October 1st, 2019
- First applications are officially submitted: January 30th, 2020
- Last day to apply for the RVF International Teaching English in Spain Program: April 15th, 2020
- First day of class: October 1st, 2020
- Last day of class: May 29th, 2021
“I felt very overwhelmed, frustrated, and wondered if coming to Spain was even worth the headache. A friend recommended that I reach out to RVF International and I am so thankful I did. RVF guided me through the aspects of my move to Spain that were causing a lot of anxiety. They quickly responded to my emails, answered any questions I had via a Skype call, and sent additional step by step resources to help me transition to living in Spain for a year. Even though I speak fluent Spanish and have spent a lot of time traveling abroad, working with RVF gave me the peace of mind and confidence along with the resources I needed to make this transition as smooth as possible.”-KATHRYN (MICHIGAN)
For a full breakdown of prices and services, please see here.
Request Detailed Information and a Free 30-Minute Consultation Call