One of the major steps in coming to Spain to teach is to obtain a Visa from the Spanish Consulate nearest you. However, depending on your nationality, you may or may not be exempt from this based on the relationship your country has with Spain. For example, North Americans are required to obtain a Spanish Student Visa to live and work in Spain, while UK and Irish citizens are not.

For this reason, our services, and therefore prices, vary slightly based on your nationality, while still ensuring we give you the best service possible so that you have everything you need.

Captura de pantalla 2018-10-18 a las 19.13.02

If you are from North America, click here to see what we can offer you!

If you are from the UK or Ireland, click here to see what we can offer you!